SERVES: 2 | COOK TIME: 0-30 min | METHOD: Grilled
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (fresh cracked)
- 3 tablespoons chipotle in adobo
- 4 teaspoons cilantro (rough chop)
- 1 tablespoon evo
- 2 ounces fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic (fresh minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 ounces kvarøy arctic salmon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup pura vida sauce (for marinade)
Begin by stabilizing your grill at 400 - 425°F.
Grab your favorite marinade or make my favorite (Pura Vida Sauce, mix ingredients below) and marinate your 5 ounce proportion of Kvarøy Arctic Salmon for 3 minutes.
- 2 ounces Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 3 tablespoons Chipotle in Adobo
- 1 tablespoon Whole Grain Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Garlic (fresh minced)
- 4 teaspoons Cilantro (rough chop)
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper (fresh cracked)
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
Slightly oil your grill grate and do the drag test with the fish. Gently drag the fillet over the grill grate - if the fish does not stick, the grill is ready. Place the fish, presentation side down first. Cook your fish for 2 minutes (1 minute on each side).
Transfer the cooked fish to the presentation plate and allow to rest for 1 minute and enjoy.
This recipe is best cooked with Kamado Joe Grills.