SERVES: 1 | COOK TIME: 0-30 min | METHOD: Grill
- 1 each lime, sliced in half and grilled
- 1 slice kiwi fruit (garnish)
- 1/3 each kiwi fruit, peeled and cut into 6 chunks
- 2 ounces vol cachaca
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Set your Gravity Series grill to 450˚F.
- Grill the flesh side of each lime half for 30 seconds and reserve.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the lime pieces and sugar, press with a muddler. Add the kiwi fruit and muddle as well.
-1 each Lime, sliced in half and grilled
-2 teaspoons Sugar
-1/3 each Kiwi Fruit, peeled and cut into 6 chunks
- Fill the shaker with ice. Measure in the cachaca.
-2 ounces vol Cachaca
- Cap and shake vigorously.
- Pour into an old-fashion glass. Garnish with a slice of kiwi fruit. INGREDIENTS
-1 slice Kiwi fruit (garnish)
This cocktail recipe is best cooked using Masterbuilt Grills.