SERVES: 1 | PREP TIME: 5 min | COOK TIME: 5-10 min
A refreshing way to start a grilling day. This grilled mimosa has the right sweetness and a hint of smoke without an overpowering citrus punch. The perfect Mom-osa for Mother's Day.
- Lemon juice
- Sparkling Moscato
- Preheat your grill to 500°F (260°C) and get ready to sear.
- Cut the watermelon in half or into smaller slices based on how much you need and place on hot cooking grates. Remember to keep the meat on the rind.
- Grill for 5 to 10 minutes to get the perfect sear marks, flip halfway if there are two meaty sides.
- Scoop out watermelon and place in a food processor on blender.
- Strain the seeds and pulp from the juice.
- Add ice to your glass.
- Add a splash of lemon juice to grilled watermelon juice then pour over the ice.
- Pour in an equal portion of Moscato over the watermelon juice.
- Garnish with a Slice of watermelon
This recipe is best cooked with Broil King Grills.