PGS Grills by AEI Corporation are used on thousands of residential patios throughout North America as well as apartment common areas, bed, and breakfasts, golf clubs, sailing clubs and even outdoor environments of some of the finest restaurants. PGS offers a complete line of residential and commercial quality gas grill models including our LEGACY - Stainless Steel series, A - ALUMINUM series and our most recent addition T - COMMERCIAL series.
Over the years PGS has used over 40 years of experience to produce an easy to operate, safe, functionally elegant, an unparalleled line of grills that provides the outdoor chef with the ultimate in performance, flexibility, and durability.
The Best Patio Grilling
Features of the Legacy Grills:
- 45,000-102,000 BTUs
- Stainless Steel Burners
- Rotisserie option
- Stainless Steel Rock Grates
- Ceramic rocks for even heat distribution and minimal flare-ups
- A variably spaced cooking grid system
- Lifetime warranty on many major components
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
Features of the A-Aluminum Grills:
- 30,000-40,000 BTUs
- Stainless Steel “H” Burner
- Self-Contained Continuous Spark Electronic Ignition
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grids and Warming Rack
- Cast Aluminum Castings
- Stainless Steel Foldable Side Shelves
Features of the T-Commercial Grills:
- One Hour Gas Flow Timer (Gas will stop automatically if left on)
- 30,000-67,000 BTUs (Depending upon the number of burners)
- Stainless Steel Cooking Grids
- Stainless Steel Side Shelves
- 330 sq. in. to 720 sq. in. of cooking surface
- 1 Year Parts Replacement Warranty
PGS is known for creating well-constructed grills with quality performance.
When you invest in a PGS grill you know you are getting one of the most reliable products on the market today. PGS outdoor grills don’t have a lot of flashy bells and whistles, because they focus on durability and quality. PGS also offers a thorough warranty that is one of the best in the gas grilling industry. Many of the parts on a PGS grill are included in the full year and lifetime warranties. For example, burners, cooking grids, and other major components may all be protected by their warranty.
Outdoor Gas Grilling
PGS has a proven history of producing excellent gas grills with exceptional construction packed into a no-nonsense design. These patio grills are known to be carefully crafted with exact dimensions. So if you are looking for a replacement grill, there is likely a PGS product that is suitable.
Only PGS offers a uniquely positioned commercial grade heat indicator that is mounted on the right side of the grill, next to the cooking grids, in order to give you an accurate indication of the heat on the actual cooking surface. Coupled with heavy-duty burners and cooking grids we are confident our PGS grills can grill just about anything.
In addition to stainless steel components and heavy duty burners, PGS grills are manufactured with cooking grids that are spaced so you can grill without having to worry about food falling through the cooking grids. It is no wonder why PGS grills are highly recommended for any type of griller, novice or professional!