- 2 cups beef broth
- 5 medium carrots
- 3 cups red wine
- 1 bushel green onions
- 1 head garlic
- 1 rack beef ribs
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Set grill to 350°F. Once grill reaches temperature, quickly sear whole carrots and brown beef ribs. Once the beef is browned and the carrots have a nice sear, place beef in a glass dish and set aside.
- Chop carrots and add to the dish, along with prepared herbs.
- Form braising liquid by adding red wine and beef broth to the glass dish.
- Lower grill temperature to 300°F. Cover dish with foil and braise on middle rack of grill for 4 hours.
- Remove from grill and dish, pull from bone, and serve.
This braised beef ribs is best cooked using Masterbuilt Grills.