Arteflame Grill Accessory For Perfect Burgers
Arteflame Grill Accessory For Perfect Burgers
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-918-4150
• Email email@example.com
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
Arteflame Mission Statement
Arteflame grills make it easy to prepare and serve delicious food in a way that is easy, fun and totally unique. Our grills are designed to add life to your party while gathering your friends around. An Arteflame will be the centerpiece of your back yard. The gathering place. Because our grills convert easily into fire pits, people gather around them long after the cooking is done. Our grills are made to last and create great memories for many years to come.
Welcome to the Arteflame family
Arteflame is the leading American manufacturer of charcoal and wood fire grill griddle (plancha) combination outdoor barbecue grills and fire pits. Built exceptionally solid, they are designed to last for years and years with little to no maintenance. When you buy an Arteflame grill, fire pit or griddle grill combination insert (grill grate replacement plancha) for your barbecue, you are buying barbecue products that are 100% made in the America. Arteflame is known for making solid steel grill griddle combination cooktops that make grilling easy and fun. Whether you are grilling on the plancha style griddle, searing over the fire on the grill grate, using the rotisserie or the pizza oven, there are many ways to grill your food to perfection on an Arteflame grill. Arteflame cooktops are made of extra thick carbon steel while the grill bodies are made entirely of Corten steel. Corten steel is also called “weathering steel” and is used in many outdoor structures like buildings, bridges and architectural works of art that live outside. Each grill develops a unique, gorgeous patina that is ever changing. Arteflame grills have an airflow system that is completely internal without any moving parts or adjustments. This airflow generates more heat with. minimal smoke while using less wood and charcoal than other barbecues in its class. Because the cooktop can be taken off, every Arteflame grill easily converts into a fire pit. (Lifting tool included) Arteflame style grilling is also known as Mongolian, Korean, Hibachi, Plancha or Teppanyaki style grilling. Griddle grill combination inserts allow you to grill Arteflame style on your barbecue by replacing your existing grill grate. Replacing your grill grate with a grill griddle combination Arteflame insert gives you the flexibility of adding countless other foods to your cooking and grilling repertoire. Griddle grill grate replacement inserts fit most popular grills like; akorn, kamado, oklahoma joe, joe classic, big joe, green egg, napoleon, traeger, weber, weber summit, genesis, blackstone and most gas grills and other charcoal barbecues. All Arteflame griddle grill cooktops, grill grates, replacement grill grate inserts and the awesome little burger pucks are made of extra thick carbon steel and season just like cast iron cookware. Cooking on seasoned carbon steel or cast iron is regarded as the “gold standard” for preparing the best tasting food possible. Arteflame griddle grill combination cooktops will last a lifetime and are not brittle or prone to cracking like cast iron. Get your Arteflame and see what you’ve been missing in your back yard all of these years. Invite friends and family and you'll see why the Arteflame is called "The Social Grill"!
Grill Accessory For Perfect Burgers. Burger Pucks make it easy for everyone to grill their perfect burgers on any grill
Unparalleled Quality with Attention to Detail
Why should you buy an Arteflame brand insert versus a less expensive imitation? What makes Arteflame different?
- Arteflame only uses certified steel. This steel is cleaned, rinsed and is scale free.
- When steel is made, an oxide layer referred to as “scale” appears. This is due to the scaly nature of its appearance that develops on the surface of the steel. This scale contains all the impurities in the steel that come to the surface when the steel cools. Arteflame uses an extensive cleaning process that removes any scale and all other impurities before we even start manufacturing. This results in the smooth, clean Arteflame insert surface you see and grill on.
- Arteflame steel then gets precision cut on expensive laser machines, wiped clean and oiled. This insures every Arteflame insert will have a smooth, food grade surface where no food particles can lodge and hide.
- This step, while more expensive, ensures a top quality product that is immediately ready for cooking and also guaranteed to be food grade safe.
Arteflame Steel vs Other Steel
- Almost all less expensive insert copies use regular steel because that way they can retail for a lot less than an Arteflame insert. However, the scale and impurities that have not been removed are still there and will end up in your food. This scale is unsafe for human consumption. You certainly do not want this on the surface of your insert for it will leech directly into your food.
- We are an American company with American values. We guarantee to take every measure to ensure you get a top quality insert that is food grade safe and will last you a lifetime.
- Arteflame is committed to making top quality products. We guarantee that none of our inserts contain lead, unlike other brands who use porcelain coated grills, grill grates and griddles.
- We guarantee that our inserts will not break or crack when dropped like cast iron inserts and we guarantee they do not contain Cadmium like chrome plated grill grates do.
- We are proud to manufacture in the US to the highest health standards.
- We are so confident you’ll love grilling Arteflame style that when you’re ready to purchase an Arteflame grill, we will refund you your insert purchase. Welcome to the Arteflame family!
Carbon Steel vs Cast Iron
- Carbon Steel and Cast Iron are very similar. This is why both are very good for cooking and grilling. The main difference is that Carbon Steel contains about 1% Carbon while Cast Iron contains 2% - 3% Carbon. This difference might not sound like much but the carbon effects the grain structure of the metal.
- As the Carbon gets added to the steel mix, Carbon has a tendency to clump together into lumpy carbides and form pockets of pure carbon (graphite). When this happens, the metal becomes very hard and very brittle. It disrupts the grain of the metal, making it irregular, brittle and prone to cracking. This is the reason why Cast Iron often cracks or breaks.
- When Cast Iron is heated unevenly, the heat differential causes stress in the metal as the thermal expansion is uneven. When this stress encounters a pocket of carbon, Cast Iron cracks. This is also why Cast Iron often breaks when it is dropped. The area of high carbon is extremely brittle and can’t stand the shock.
- Because Carbon Steel has only 1% Carbon, this phenomena is negligible and much easier to control and prevent from cracking breaking or chipping. The grain structure in Carbon Steel is very uniform and virtually impervious to heat stress or shock.
- In addition to this, Carbon Steel is “rolled” in the steel mill. It is forced between heavy rollers while the steel is hot. After rolling the steel and getting it to the right thickness, the steel is “doused” with cold water that causes the grain structure to freeze in place. This makes Carbon Steel very strong and the choice material to cook on. Even with uneven heat loads or dropping Carbon Steel, it will not break or crack. This allows for a lifetime of use.
- In contrast, anything made of cast iron must be small in surface area. This is because the larger the surface area and the thinner the material, the more prone Cast Iron is to cracking and breaking. As a consequence cast iron is NOT a good choice for grills, inserts or any large surface product. This is why Arteflame only uses Carbon steel which will last a lifetime.
- In a grill, the heat is never uniform. This makes cast Iron an especially poor choice for grill inserts. For this reason, all Arteflame cooktops, inserts, griddles and Burger Pucks are made of only Carbon Steel.
There are many grills and many different grill grate sizes. As these Often change, make sure you order the correct size for your grill. The Simplest way of making sure you get the right size is by measuring the grill grate that came with your grill. Then simply select the corresponding size from the drop down list. Many people also buy the size like best and just lay it on top of the existing grill grates.
Measure the overall length (long side) and the overall width (short side). Then select the corresponding Arteflame insert from the drop down list. As the stock grill grates fit fairly loose, measuring within 1/4" is perfectly fine.
- Perfect grill accessory gift for the griller in your life!
- 6" (15cm) Diameter is perfect for generous burgers, steaks, chicken pancakes, and more...
- Use with any gas, electric, wood / charcoal grill or camp fire
- Great for the whole family and parties
- Precision laser cut from solid US steel for ready to use
- Made in USA, guaranteed not to break or crack
- Designed to last a lifetime
- Comes in a sets of 2, 4, 6 or 8 Burger Pucks
Note: When the plancha grill insert arrives, the cooktop will be silver (unseasoned). It will develop the dark color shown in the images once it's been used several times.
Click to See Optional Accessories
1. Seasoning Puck
2. Grill Scraper
Once I decided on buying this particular model, I did exhaustive research on several different vendors and settled on the Grill Collection, because of their amazing customer service, response time, and unbelievable price match. Jerome was absolutely amazing to work with, and I very much look forward to ordering the rest of my appliances and equipment for my outdoor kitchen space in the coming days. The customer service from Grill Collection is unmatched by any of the other companies I have spoken with. Someone is always right there to step in and answer a question for you. After sending an email inquiry, I received a response in less than two hours. The delivery process was flawless. Once I was notified the grill had shipped, I was immediately given my tracking number, and within days I was contacted by the carrier to set up delivery. The delivery process was incredibly smooth, they placed the grill exactly where I requested it, they inspected it with me, and I couldn't be happier. From shipping to arrival, it was less than a week before it arrived to ship cross country. If you are in need of anything for your backyard space, Grill Collection is the place to buy it!!!
The primary reason I chose Grill Collection is because they had the item I wanted in stock where other sites selling the same item wasn't available till the end of the year. I had already purchased the unit from another website and I really didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to get a refund and then waiting for the refund and then turning around and purchasing another unit somewhere else. I purchased the unit from the other website previously because their website said I would receive the unit by the end of July. When the transaction was completed and they finally received the notice from the manufacturer the shipping and receiving dates changed. It was now shipping by Nov 27th and receiving by Dec 2nd, basically I would be waiting half a year to receive my order so that wasn't going to work. By then summer is over!!! Second and most important reason I chose Grill Collection is because of Erica's awesome customer service, many many thanks to Erica for her service. She finalized my decision based on many factors besides the fact that I'm an Amazon Prime Member and paying through Amazon would work for me as well but also these reasons: 1. Prompted to serve customers need. 2. If I had problems with my order I know it wouldn't take hours to get s hold of customer service 3. Talking to a live representative vs machine 100% 4. Piece of mind knowing that I'm doing business with a company that's 100% behind my customer satisfaction with guaranteed product availability and delivery, makes me want to purchase only from them. 5. Lower price definitely!!! 6. 👍😇😉😆 Thank you Can't wait to get my grill!!
I had a fantastic experience with the Grill Collection. First when I was shopping online for the Napoleon Prestige 500 grill you had the lowest price online. I was shopping late on a Saturday night and was not expecting anyone to be available to chat to answer some questions but someone was available (I forget his name) and he answered my questions so I placed the order that day. Lastly I know most of these were taking 4 weeks to ship but you were able to ship mine in under 3 weeks, sooner than expected. Post order support was great as well. You should be very proud of the service you provide, few companies have people online available to chat at on the weekends and shipping sooner than expected is rare!
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of outdoor cooking products on the internet. BBQ grills, kitchen islands, pizza ovens, refrigeration and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.