The triple-bonded 18/10 stainless steel construction featuring Hestan’s exclusive ProCore™ aluminum, delivers 35% greater heat conductivity. That means faster, more consistent heating, plus faster recovery time to stay in control of temperature and timing. In addition, you’ll find that the saucepot is wider, not taller, to increase the cooking surface for greater sauce, reduction, pasta, and grain creativity and flavor building. Durable, innovative sealed rims make this thoughtfully crafted saucepan 100% dishwasher safe, while purposeful engineering accommodates a wide range of culinary needs including oven and broil safe to 600°F.
Hestan 3-Quart Thomas Keller Insignia Sauce Pot
Hestan 3-Quart Thomas Keller Insignia Sauce Pot
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-918-4150
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
As a company, Hestan is built upon a shared love of food and innovation. We believe a kitchen is a place of collaboration and celebration. This is evident in the name “Hestan” itself – a blend of founders Helen and Stanley Cheng’s names. For it was their passion for exceptional food and wine that brought together the extended Hestan family of chefs, vintners, designers, and engineers.
After pioneering nonstick cookware in the 1970s, Stanley Cheng’s inventive spirit led him to the commercial kitchen. Then Hestan changed the game for outdoor cooking. And now, the home kitchen. Above all, Helen, Stanley, and the Hestan team delight in the details of cooking – celebrating and elevating every nuance of the culinary experience.
Chef-designed and kitchen-proven with sustainability at the core, Thomas Keller’s tri-ply clad Insignia Stainless Steel Sauce Pot raises the bar for professional culinary performance with purpose-built cookware focused on exceptional results while remaining eco-friendly. Designed by Chef Keller, this 3-quart Insignia saucepot boasts a bespoke handle to rest comfortably in your hand, significantly reduce heat transfer with the thoughtfully placed heat vent, and is seamlessly fastened to the pot to eliminate one of the hardest to clean crevices.
The Hestan Advantage
- BESPOKE HANDLE DESIGN - Ergonomically crafted handle boasts a seamless-fit handle that eliminates food build-up for easy cleaning, while the heat vent is designed to reduce heat transfer by up to 20%
- OPTIMAL CRAFTSMANSHIP - Italian crafted sauté pan is made from tri-ply clad stainless steel with ProCore™ aluminum core for optimum culinary performance
- ECO-CONSCIOUS - Sustainability is the core of Insignia from universal lids for reduced clutter and manufacturing waste, to packaging made from recycled materials for an all-around environmentally conscious cookware collection
- DURABLE, INNOVATIVE RIMS - 8.5-inch stainless steel sauté pan features sealed rims to reduce wear and tear while ensuring 100% dishwasher safe capability and flared for drip-free pouring
- CHEF-INSPIRED RIVETS - Designed for culinary creations, this pan features flush rivets, making it easy to clean by preventing food build-up, while being ideal for stacking and nesting
- CONVENIENCE WITHIN REACH - Italian-made stainless sauté pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, broiler, and oven safe at 600°F to accommodate a wide range of recipes
- USE AND CARE - Metal utensil safe, oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F, dishwasher safe, suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Hestan Thomas Keller Insignia cookware set is backed by a lifetime warranty
- Sealed Rims
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Superior pan geometry
- Ergonomic seamless-fit handle
- Sustainable products and packaging
- Induction capable
- Handcrafted in Italy
|Length with Handle||15"|
Once I decided on buying this particular model, I did exhaustive research on several different vendors and settled on the Grill Collection, because of their amazing customer service, response time, and unbelievable price match. Jerome was absolutely amazing to work with, and I very much look forward to ordering the rest of my appliances and equipment for my outdoor kitchen space in the coming days. The customer service from Grill Collection is unmatched by any of the other companies I have spoken with. Someone is always right there to step in and answer a question for you. After sending an email inquiry, I received a response in less than two hours. The delivery process was flawless. Once I was notified the grill had shipped, I was immediately given my tracking number, and within days I was contacted by the carrier to set up delivery. The delivery process was incredibly smooth, they placed the grill exactly where I requested it, they inspected it with me, and I couldn't be happier. From shipping to arrival, it was less than a week before it arrived to ship cross country. If you are in need of anything for your backyard space, Grill Collection is the place to buy it!!!
The primary reason I chose Grill Collection is because they had the item I wanted in stock where other sites selling the same item wasn't available till the end of the year. I had already purchased the unit from another website and I really didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to get a refund and then waiting for the refund and then turning around and purchasing another unit somewhere else. I purchased the unit from the other website previously because their website said I would receive the unit by the end of July. When the transaction was completed and they finally received the notice from the manufacturer the shipping and receiving dates changed. It was now shipping by Nov 27th and receiving by Dec 2nd, basically I would be waiting half a year to receive my order so that wasn't going to work. By then summer is over!!! Second and most important reason I chose Grill Collection is because of Erica's awesome customer service, many many thanks to Erica for her service. She finalized my decision based on many factors besides the fact that I'm an Amazon Prime Member and paying through Amazon would work for me as well but also these reasons: 1. Prompted to serve customers need. 2. If I had problems with my order I know it wouldn't take hours to get s hold of customer service 3. Talking to a live representative vs machine 100% 4. Piece of mind knowing that I'm doing business with a company that's 100% behind my customer satisfaction with guaranteed product availability and delivery, makes me want to purchase only from them. 5. Lower price definitely!!! 6. 👍😇😉😆 Thank you Can't wait to get my grill!!
I had a fantastic experience with the Grill Collection. First when I was shopping online for the Napoleon Prestige 500 grill you had the lowest price online. I was shopping late on a Saturday night and was not expecting anyone to be available to chat to answer some questions but someone was available (I forget his name) and he answered my questions so I placed the order that day. Lastly I know most of these were taking 4 weeks to ship but you were able to ship mine in under 3 weeks, sooner than expected. Post order support was great as well. You should be very proud of the service you provide, few companies have people online available to chat at on the weekends and shipping sooner than expected is rare!
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of outdoor cooking products on the internet. BBQ grills, kitchen islands, pizza ovens, refrigeration and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.