Ñuke Huapi 50 21" Collapsible Fire Pit Grill
Ñuke Huapi 50 21" Collapsible Fire Pit Grill
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $300
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-918-4150
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
The Huapi 50 is fabricated from durable 1/8” powder-coated steel to withstand high heat and repel corrosion. The collapsible fire pit/grill is easily assembled without the need for hardware or tools and can be stored flat when not in use. Shipped with two half grill grates, the Huapi quickly transitions from firepit to grill. Each grill grate includes a grooved channel that fits snuggly on top of the pit to keep the grates in place while allowing them to slide back and forth across the pit.
Add an optional iron asado cross to turn the Huapi 50 into a traditional Argentine-style pit for grilling large cuts low-and-slow, or an optional plancha for flat-top grilling.
- Huapi 50: Measures 19 inches wide by 15.7 inches deep and weighs 59.5 pounds with 298 square inches of total grilling surface
- Huapi 50: Includes 2 half grill grates, shovel, poker, and cover
- 2 Half Grates
SIMPLE ASSEMBLY: Requiring no hardware to assemble, the Huapi features laser-cut tabs that simply slide together to assemble the fire pit/grill.
COLLAPSIBLE FIRE PIT: The Huapi can be easily disassembled for flat storage or transport.
VENTILATED FIRE PIT: With laser-cut ventilation throughout the body of the Huapi, airflow to the fire remains consistent when in use.
VERSATILE HALF GRILL GRATES: The split half grates combine to provide an additional grilling surface, and grooves on the underside of the grates keep it in place while allowing it to slide across the pit.
OPTIONAL ADJUSTABLE ASADO IRON CROSS: The optional traditional iron asado cross features a mount that easily adjusts to three different cooking angles.
OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES: Get the most out of your new Huapi 50 with the optional Huapi asado iron cross and Huapi plancha
|Carbon steel (SAE1010)
|483 sq. in.
Grill Collection warrants, to the original purchaser of ÑUKE Products that when subject to normal residential use it is free from defects in workmanship and materials for 1 year.
This warranty excludes grills used in rental or commercial applications. It does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation, neglect of maintenance, or discoloration, which may occur due to moisture or overheating. It does not cover labor or labor-related charges.
There may be a shipping and handling charge for the delivery of the warranty part(s). In cases of return authorization, the warranty is only valid at the original site of delivery with proof of purchase of item(s).
Please read this prior to exercising the warranty.
Warranty details for specific parts of grills:
• Refractory Tiles – replacement in case of breakage. If determined to be a result of misuse, the customer will pay for shipping.
• Wheels – replacement. If determined to be a result of misuse, the customer will pay for shipping.
• Wood planks – replacement free of charge. If determined to be a result of misuse, the customer will pay for shipping.
• Rust and discoloration – If said rust or discoloration affects the safe usage of the grill or oven, we will replace or repair the product, if it is minor, then we will provide the necessary canister of heat-resistant spray paint (color may not be exact).
• Grill Grates – 2 years against rust repair or replacement
• Fire box – NA
• Lid and lid mechanism – 2 years repair or replacement
• Elevator mechanism – If your grill comes with an elevator mechanism, with usage, it may become stiff or appear to be inoperable. In most cases, this can be fixed simply by applying lubricant (like WD-40) to the female conduit that receives the base of the grill.
Documents & Files
Care and Maintenance
1. Initial use: For your first use, light the grill with charcoal or wood and allow the heat to burn off any residue from the factory’s powder-coated paint application. Once the grill has reached a high heat for 30 minutes, the grill is ready for cooking food.
2. Oil the grates: Before and after each use of the grill, lightly oil the grates with vegetable oil or another high-smoke-point neutral oil. This will help prevent foodfrom sticking andhelp prevent rust after use.
3. Cleaning the grates: After each use, clean the grill grates thoroughly to remove any leftover food or grease. Lightly spray water on the grates while they are still hot to easily wipe away residue with a cloth or paper towel. Use a grill brush or light scouring pad to scrape off more stubborn buildup.
4. Cover the grill: When the grill is not in use, cover it with a grill cover to protect it from the elements. Ñuke grill covers are not fully waterproof, but will help prevent moisture buildup which can lead to rusting. If possible, store the grill indoors or under hard coverage when it is not in use. This will help protect it from the elements and prevent rust.
5. Check for rust: Regularly inspect the grill for signs of rust, particularly on the grates, firebox, and exterior. If you notice rust, remove it with a wire brush or sandpaper and apply a rust-inhibiting paint or spray. If there is rust on the painted exterior, wipe with a towel and spray the exterior with cooking spray or high-smoke point neutral oil.
6. Griddle Care: Before first use, burn off factory application prior to cooking. After initial burn off, keep the griddle oiled with a high-smoke-point neutral oil. When finished cooking, spray with water while hot and scrape off any food particles left. To avoid rust, oil again with a thin layer prior to storing. If there is any rust buildup, rub with fine steel wool, wipe, and oil.
Once I decided on buying this particular model, I did exhaustive research on several different vendors and settled on the Grill Collection, because of their amazing customer service, response time, and unbelievable price match. Jerome was absolutely amazing to work with, and I very much look forward to ordering the rest of my appliances and equipment for my outdoor kitchen space in the coming days. The customer service from Grill Collection is unmatched by any of the other companies I have spoken with. Someone is always right there to step in and answer a question for you. After sending an email inquiry, I received a response in less than two hours. The delivery process was flawless. Once I was notified the grill had shipped, I was immediately given my tracking number, and within days I was contacted by the carrier to set up delivery. The delivery process was incredibly smooth, they placed the grill exactly where I requested it, they inspected it with me, and I couldn't be happier. From shipping to arrival, it was less than a week before it arrived to ship cross country. If you are in need of anything for your backyard space, Grill Collection is the place to buy it!!!
The primary reason I chose Grill Collection is because they had the item I wanted in stock where other sites selling the same item wasn't available till the end of the year. I had already purchased the unit from another website and I really didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to get a refund and then waiting for the refund and then turning around and purchasing another unit somewhere else. I purchased the unit from the other website previously because their website said I would receive the unit by the end of July. When the transaction was completed and they finally received the notice from the manufacturer the shipping and receiving dates changed. It was now shipping by Nov 27th and receiving by Dec 2nd, basically I would be waiting half a year to receive my order so that wasn't going to work. By then summer is over!!! Second and most important reason I chose Grill Collection is because of Erica's awesome customer service, many many thanks to Erica for her service. She finalized my decision based on many factors besides the fact that I'm an Amazon Prime Member and paying through Amazon would work for me as well but also these reasons: 1. Prompted to serve customers need. 2. If I had problems with my order I know it wouldn't take hours to get s hold of customer service 3. Talking to a live representative vs machine 100% 4. Piece of mind knowing that I'm doing business with a company that's 100% behind my customer satisfaction with guaranteed product availability and delivery, makes me want to purchase only from them. 5. Lower price definitely!!! 6. 👍😇😉😆 Thank you Can't wait to get my grill!!
I had a fantastic experience with the Grill Collection. First when I was shopping online for the Napoleon Prestige 500 grill you had the lowest price online. I was shopping late on a Saturday night and was not expecting anyone to be available to chat to answer some questions but someone was available (I forget his name) and he answered my questions so I placed the order that day. Lastly I know most of these were taking 4 weeks to ship but you were able to ship mine in under 3 weeks, sooner than expected. Post order support was great as well. You should be very proud of the service you provide, few companies have people online available to chat at on the weekends and shipping sooner than expected is rare!
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of outdoor cooking products on the internet. BBQ grills, kitchen islands, pizza ovens, refrigeration and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.