Hestan 30" Built-In Grill, (2) Sear, Rotisserie
Hestan 30" Built-In Grill, (2) Sear, Rotisserie
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $200
- Same-Day Order Processing
- Easy Monthly Installments Starting at 0% APR*
• Text or call 888-918-4150
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Start a live chat
Our team is available to serve you 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM ET, 7 days a week.
As a company, Hestan is built upon a shared love of food and innovation. We believe a kitchen is a place of collaboration and celebration. This is evident in the name “Hestan” itself – a blend of founders Helen and Stanley Cheng’s names. For it was their passion for exceptional food and wine that brought together the extended Hestan family of chefs, vintners, designers, and engineers.
After pioneering nonstick cookware in the 1970s, Stanley Cheng’s inventive spirit led him to the commercial kitchen. Then Hestan changed the game for outdoor cooking. And now, the home kitchen. Above all, Helen, Stanley, and the Hestan team delight in the details of cooking – celebrating and elevating every nuance of the culinary experience.
Hestan's built-in grills perfect the patio with heavy-duty performance and thoughtful design – earning VESTA awards for Best Gas Grill and Best In Show. Hestan built-in grills deliver the utmost performance to your custom enclosure with 25,000 BTU high-performance burners, concealed whisper-quiet infrared rotisserie, and motion-activated under-hood lighting. This grill has two burners.
0 Sear Burners + 2 Trellis Burners
1 Sear Burner + 1 Trellis Burner
2 Sear Burners + 0 Trellis Burners
- Patent-pending heavy-duty Horizon Hood™ opens easily with spring-assisted hinges and holds a place at the desired height for easy access.
- Patent-pending Halogen Stadium Lights™ illuminate the entire cooking area with motion-activated under-hood lighting.
- Patent-pending ceramic infrared top burner delivers 12,000 to 18,000 BTUs – perfect for searing/finishing and cooking with the included rotisserie.
- Patented Trellis Burner™ design delivers 25,000 BTUs of high-performance power with greater heat coverage and precision control.
- Patented DiamondCut™ grates create a superior grilling surface and greater heat distribution with ultra heavy-duty 5/16″ stainless steel (lasered in-house).
- High-performance variable ceramic infrared sear burners offer 25,000 BTUs each.
- 519-square-inch primary grilling surface with 189-square-inch warming rack surface makes room for large cookouts.
- Patent-pending flip-to-clean radiant tray with monogrammed ceramic briquettes generates smoky flavor from drippings.
- Concealed whisper-quiet rotisserie motor system features a chain-driven, single-speed, 6 rpm, 50 in-lbs motors.
- Patent-pending Marquise Accented™ control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps.
- Patent-pending stainless steel DiamondCut™ warming rack is lasered in-house with three vertical positions and offers concealed storage when not in use.
- One-push automatic ignition system fires up the grill with a single click.
- LED front control panel lighting makes controls easy to operate even at night.
- Available in Natural Gas (NG) or Liquid Propane (LP).
- Carbon fiber vinyl cover available.
- High altitude kit available.
- Trellis Burner™ conversion kit is available.
- Gas conversion kits (NG/LP) are available.
- Variable sear conversion kit available.
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Color||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Main Burners||2 Burners|
|Grilling Surface BTUs||50,000|
|Infrared Main Burner||All Infrared|
|Main Burner Material||Ceramic Infrared|
|Flame Tamer Material||Ceramic|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||24 1/2 X 21 1/5"|
|Main Grilling Area||525 Sq. Inches|
|Secondary Grilling Area||189 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||714 Sq. Inches|
|Rotisserie Burner BTUs||12,000|
|Ignition Type||Hot Surface|
|Grill Lights||Internal / External|
|Cutout Depth||23 1/2"|
Once I decided on buying this particular model, I did exhaustive research on several different vendors and settled on the Grill Collection, because of their amazing customer service, response time, and unbelievable price match. Jerome was absolutely amazing to work with, and I very much look forward to ordering the rest of my appliances and equipment for my outdoor kitchen space in the coming days. The customer service from Grill Collection is unmatched by any of the other companies I have spoken with. Someone is always right there to step in and answer a question for you. After sending an email inquiry, I received a response in less than two hours. The delivery process was flawless. Once I was notified the grill had shipped, I was immediately given my tracking number, and within days I was contacted by the carrier to set up delivery. The delivery process was incredibly smooth, they placed the grill exactly where I requested it, they inspected it with me, and I couldn't be happier. From shipping to arrival, it was less than a week before it arrived to ship cross country. If you are in need of anything for your backyard space, Grill Collection is the place to buy it!!!
The primary reason I chose Grill Collection is because they had the item I wanted in stock where other sites selling the same item wasn't available till the end of the year. I had already purchased the unit from another website and I really didn't want to go through the hassle of trying to get a refund and then waiting for the refund and then turning around and purchasing another unit somewhere else. I purchased the unit from the other website previously because their website said I would receive the unit by the end of July. When the transaction was completed and they finally received the notice from the manufacturer the shipping and receiving dates changed. It was now shipping by Nov 27th and receiving by Dec 2nd, basically I would be waiting half a year to receive my order so that wasn't going to work. By then summer is over!!! Second and most important reason I chose Grill Collection is because of Erica's awesome customer service, many many thanks to Erica for her service. She finalized my decision based on many factors besides the fact that I'm an Amazon Prime Member and paying through Amazon would work for me as well but also these reasons: 1. Prompted to serve customers need. 2. If I had problems with my order I know it wouldn't take hours to get s hold of customer service 3. Talking to a live representative vs machine 100% 4. Piece of mind knowing that I'm doing business with a company that's 100% behind my customer satisfaction with guaranteed product availability and delivery, makes me want to purchase only from them. 5. Lower price definitely!!! 6. 👍😇😉😆 Thank you Can't wait to get my grill!!
I had a fantastic experience with the Grill Collection. First when I was shopping online for the Napoleon Prestige 500 grill you had the lowest price online. I was shopping late on a Saturday night and was not expecting anyone to be available to chat to answer some questions but someone was available (I forget his name) and he answered my questions so I placed the order that day. Lastly I know most of these were taking 4 weeks to ship but you were able to ship mine in under 3 weeks, sooner than expected. Post order support was great as well. You should be very proud of the service you provide, few companies have people online available to chat at on the weekends and shipping sooner than expected is rare!
Live Chat Support
No chatbots. Speak with a human. Average response time is 48 seconds.
Need to return the merchandise? We accept returns for 30 days from the date of delivery.
7 Days/Week Service
We're here to help on live chat, email & phone. 8:00 AM - 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
Best selection of outdoor cooking products on the internet. BBQ grills, kitchen islands, pizza ovens, refrigeration and more.
Pay Over Time
0% APR is available for 3 and 12- month financing.* See if you prequalify today.
Check out the Staff Picks collection. See the top products selected by our team.